Pro-ficiency Simulation Training
Pro-ficiency is a simulation-based training platform and site-performance management system. Pro-ficiency mirrors site challenges through simulations of potential subjects to ensure sites are fully trained on the mission-critical aspects of protocols. Throughout the training, Pro-ficiency measures site knowledge, skill and engagement. When skill gaps are detected, Pro-ficiency launches a corrective action.
What is Pro-ficiency?
- Turnkey online platform for all site training
- Simulations of potential subjects mirrors real life site challenges
- Captures real-time performance metrics on site readiness, engagement and capability
- Choose your own adventure-style experience consisting of 100+ 10 to 30 second videos.
- Skill gaps identified and corrective actions implemented automatically
Pro-ficiency Data dashboards provide real-time reporting on site readiness, strengths and weaknesses, and identifies your site heroes.
The Pro-ficiency Online Platform will transform your training from a burdensome cost center into a powerful human performance management system.
- Simulation-based training promotes activated and “deep” learning
- FDA CFR 21 820/11 and ICH/GCP compliant system and content
- Can replace or augment traditional Investigator Meetings
- Training available at any time for any site user (and new site staff)
- “Real-world,” simulated clinical challenges keep sites engaged and demonstrates their understanding
- Easily identify engaged sites and Site Heroes
- Analytics predict errors, engagement, and capability
- Training audit trail and smart-certificates (auto expiration and renewal)
- GCP, PV, EDC, Disease State, IP, SOP, Policy, Placebo Effect modules
- Makes complex amendment management simple
- Manage site staff turnover through simple dashboards
- Subtitles in multiple languages available as needed
Dave Hadden is an entrepreneur and technology innovator, founding Pro-ficiency and pioneering the fields of A.I.-based medical decision-support, Training Analytics, and Virtual Patient Simulation (VPS). Dave has focused his passion for technological innovation and learning systems in the field of clinical trials, helping sponsors make their studies more accurate and efficient through finding the right technology mix such as virtualization, performance management and applied behavioral sciences to produce the most effective, lasting, and engaging results for clinical trials.